Strange switch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RenegadeBad_Dog

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Its aftermarket. More than likely the dealer or the original owner took off auxiliary lighting or something like that.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
T

T Money

Reaction score
No evidence of anything added on. I'll check the headlight/brights idea. I'm not going to pop the panels off; I don't have the time. If I can get my phone back there, I'll take some pics of the wiring.

OP
OP
T

T Money

Reaction score
I hooked it up to my trailer, thought maybe the switch was an override for the trailer lights. Nope. I did look behind the panel and took a pic. There are 2 red wires going to the switch. I followed them and they are tied in to a blue wire that disappears into a plastic panel. 20190216_130943.jpg

bobmbx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I hooked it up to my trailer, thought maybe the switch was an override for the trailer lights. Nope. I did look behind the panel and took a pic. There are 2 red wires going to the switch. I followed them and they are tied in to a blue wire that disappears into a plastic panel. View attachment 28799
Whats your address? I'm comin' over to figure this out.

$10 says there's a guy somewhere on the intertubes laughing his butt off over the "Switch to nowhere" he installed knowing a group somewhere would go bonkers trying to figure it out.

gixer2000

Retrofit or Bust
Reaction score
Whats your address? I'm comin' over to figure this out.

$10 says there's a guy somewhere on the intertubes laughing his butt off over the "Switch to nowhere" he installed knowing a group somewhere would go bonkers trying to figure it out.
I'll meet you over there, stuff like this drives me bonkers

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
56 posts over the switch to nothing! You guys are bored to tears! We need a new difficult posting, maybe about oil again. That caused a ruckus a couple months back.

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk