Suspension lift on 2nd gen 04

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wildbillpro4xo

Reaction score
Currently running 2 inch level kit on my 04 Expedition. 18 inch Fuel Rims. Cooper Discoverer AT3 325 60/R18 and 1.5 inch wheel spacers. I’d really like a little more lift. 4inch or so. Maybe get rid of the sway bar and traction bars front and rear. I am finding it hard to find lifts for this truck online. Does anyone have experience or some good advice on how to get a little more height and a lot more out of the suspension without breaking the bank?

Alwaysthinkin

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Did a search and found some threads, hope they help:

Alwaysthinkin

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thank you. Checking them out now
I'm pretty sure there is more to find using the search or, hopefully someone with a 2nd gen will know where to look.

Suggest you add your vehicle to your signature line. That way, when you post, the information will be available to those viewing your post. Just click on your name at the top and then click on signature.

Once again, welcome.

03Expeditiondgaf

Reaction score
Well it is my understanding that the expedition. Is an enclosed F150 so an F150 lift kit for the same era should match up with minimal customization to the kit

OP
OP
Wildbillpro4xo

Wildbillpro4xo

Reaction score
The only difference is that my rig has an independent rear end. So I need a taller shock and strut assembly for the back.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hsquared360