Suspension Lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03BettyWhite

Reaction score
Is it just me or is it impossible to find a 4-6 inch suspension Lift anywhere online for a 2003 Expedition need recommendations

Vancouver Bob

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I believe you're right. Rize used to make one for the expedition but not sure if it fit the 2003's. You can probably still find them out there and see. What do you have on there now? She looks like she's got a bit of a lift.

OP
OP
03BettyWhite

03BettyWhite

Reaction score
I believe you're right. Rize used to make one for the expedition but not sure if it fit the 2003's. You can probably still find them out there and see. What do you have on there now? She looks like she's got a bit of a lift.
I'll look into Rize but right now she has 3 inch body lift was like that when I bought it and body lifts just cause problems so I want to take that off plus it's scrubbing bald 33s so yeah also what is that bumper you have on yours it's sick looking

wutwzat

Reaction score
exped002.6720
(2000 2WD 5.4 EXT) I have the old Fabtech 7" kit which used spindles, upper A arms and springs to lift, the rear orig had the air suspension but when off roading I would either bottom out or top out the sensor causing the it to malfunction, so I swapped it out for a spring conversion kit I had Outlaw Off Road in Southern California build for me 15 years ago. The Fabtech kit is no longer available does any one have information on what the front springs from the kit orig were, length rate etc, would like to just replace with new springs from Eibach or another company, Fabtech not offering the information.
photo.php

Last edited: