Sync 3 rear air "auto" mode hack with Forscan?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

coolzzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a 17 XLT with the 202a package that includes the 8" touchscreen with nav and sync3. What I don't have, is the "auto" button on the rear air control screen, which I believe syncs the rear air with the front. I only have an on and off button to enable or disable the rear controls. I'd like to add the auto feature like the limited/platinum has so I don't have to keep going into that screen everytime the kids want the temp or fan speed changed. Has anyone used Forscan for this? I've seen where the F150 guys have turned on the entire rear HVAC controls on their screens, but obviously it does them no good since thats not a feature on the pickups.

I'd also love love love to have the rear radio controls/channel buttons have a lock out mode so my kids aren't changing the station or the volume when they hear a "oldie" come on :)