The "New" Expedition I tried to make it look somewhat acceptable..lol.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ONEBADMK8

Full Access Members
Reaction score
They really dropped the ball on this one, making it a "Euro" looking mess like the Mustang (Which dropping sales reflects the poor design). So I Photoshopped it as best I could, it is almost something I would have in my driveway.18epd_Gallery_31_fullscreen.jpg 2018-expy.jpg

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The mustang is going to be a complete sales flop it’s so butt ugly, that along with the new 2018 F150. All their lineup is turning into butt ugly euro vehicles even the SD. Im done with ford if they don’t offer a V8 that looks halfway decent when I’m in the market for a new truck in a few years. It’s pretty bad when people won’t buy your truck because it’s that ugly, i know a few people personally who haven’t bought the new SD in lieu of other avenues because it’s that bad. GM is making a very nice American lineup while ford is just copying Europe and throwing garbage at us. I’ve always been diehard ford but i don’t eat crap if you try to shove it down my throat. I don’t mind the new expedition though i like the front end, that’s the one new vehicle i don’t have a problem with. Still looks American and badass to me. Explorer, Expedition, Fusion, Taurus, E-series Cutaway, F-750 are their only decent vehicles left looks wise.

Last edited:

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ive said it before (at least I think I did?), they should sell it in a Raptor Package

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Bronco. Now that’s gonna be cool.

They said it would be a midsize.... kinda sounds like a capped off Ranger with a new grille (small & boooooring)

Trump should ask his buddy Vlad to hook Ford up with this baby's designer, now THAT'S a full size truck

2491f53ae97f58f9204c6fe7075afceb--train-truck-electric-locomotive.jpg

Last edited:

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
They really dropped the ball on this one, making it a "Euro" looking mess like the Mustang (Which dropping sales reflects the poor design). So I Photoshopped it as best I could, it is almost something I would have in my driveway.View attachment 22337 View attachment 22338

I like your vision and I think that should've been an offering from Ford.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They said it would be a midsize.... kinda sounds like a capped off Ranger with a new grille (small & boooooring)

Trump should ask his buddy Vlad to hook Ford up with this baby's designer, now THAT'S a full size truck

View attachment 22346

That’s no truck that’s a train on wheels

Last edited:

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also forget to mention the edge, raptor and GT-350. The raptor retains the 2015 body style which makes the 2018 body look like a turd on wheels. Edge is still ok. And the GT-350 mustang doesn’t take the mustangs hideous 2018 bodystyle and is retaining the 15’ styling. Those 09-14 F-150s were still the best IMO but the 15-17’ are nice. This 18’ looks like a European POS. I want to be on what Fords designers are on because it must be some good sh*t they are effectively making the ugliest vehicles in the United States. And to backtrack to the mustang.... Ford finally had that car right, looked awesome for 15-17 then they said “nope looks too good, add some ugly”. Sorry Ford love you but sometimes I wonder....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hsquared360