The Retrofit Source coupon: 25% off sitewide

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Captain Morgan

Full Access Members
Reaction score
New: The Retrofit Source coupon: 25% off sitewide

The Retrofit Source offers 25% off sitewide via coupon code "TRSHIDP25".

That's the first discount we've seen from this merchant, which specializes in automotive retrofit parts. Shipping starts around $4. Some exclusions may apply.

kmh1596

Full Access Members
Reaction score
*sorry, that coupon code is invalid or expired

:(

96mustangV6

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Dang im really wanting to do a retrofit in my navi too. I had that site saved in my bookmarks. But was waiting on a sale.

kmh1596

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looks like it started on Friday, ended Monday AM:
HID Planet TRS Group Buy

I, too, was waiting on a sale, which they told me is always posted on their FB page, so to "like" them to be able to see them all. This one was specific to HIDPlanet, as far as advertising it, but was probably the biggest sale I have seen them ever have. Worst part is, I was negotiating with someone who has a complete retrofit already complete for my DD (Accord Coupe), and missed the same products being sold at 25% off, and could have saved $100+ on my retrofit. For that savings, I may have picked up the parts for a retrofit for my Expy at the same time. :shakehead: