This seems to cover a lot of people on here.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BrandonZ55

Full Access Members
Reaction score
This place seems to have a lot of content that doesnt even belong here on the expedition forum. So please feel free to take this chance to fill out the detailed report as to why you grown men act the way that some of you do. Thank you and have a nice day! :):buffer:

20200318_080316.jpg

TobyU

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Because I am here to enjoy conversation and learn and share info on things not only Expeditions.

Trainmaster

Old School Member
Reaction score
It's nice to read the political and life opinions of other folks who I've come to respect. United through a common interest outside of a forum like this, we rarely learn our similarities before our differences. I respect these guys and their views, even if some of them are stupid.

There are always troublemakers - those contrarians who just seek to stir the pot. They're easily ignored.

Last edited:

TobyU

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It's nice to read the political and life opinions of other folks who I've come to respect. United through a common interest Outside of a forum like this, we rarely learn our similarities before or differences. I respect these guys and their views, even if some of them are stupid.

There are always troublemakers - those contrarians who just seek to stir the pot. They're easily ignored.
Very much agreed. We learn things and get to talk about so many other things of interest by having free open conversation.
Some people certainly do get annoying by pushing it way too far and they know they're pushing it. They're just being jerks. Others like myself annoy some people with my extremely long posts but you can either skin them or just scroll on by. Brevity is not my strongpoint in conversation or written communication! But I always managed to throw a few good pertinent things in the midst of all the sentences.
It's quite paradoxical to because when I work I am the epitome of efficiency.
In jobs from my own businesses to when I worked at a GM truck plant when I was 18, I'm actually find ways to get the job done smoothly and quickly but still high quality work.
But in conversations it's a completely different story.

Last edited:
OP
OP
BrandonZ55

BrandonZ55

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It's nice to read the political and life opinions of other folks who I've come to respect. United through a common interest Outside of a forum like this, we rarely learn our similarities before or differences. I respect these guys and their views, even if some of them are stupid.

This was posted more for the jerks who do get into some of these conversations and go completely stupid. Just reading thru some of the posts from people on here and how they behave or act is really childish. That's more of why I put it on here. I should've changed the way I said things on the initial post.

Flexpedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
By chance are you clicking on "today's posts" or "new posts" at the top banner of the webpage and just reading those conversations?

If you are, there is (was?) always going to be some "The Lounge" threads (off-topic discussion area) returned because all categories are included.

TobyU

Full Access Members
Reaction score
This was posted more for the jerks who do get into some of these conversations and go completely stupid. Just reading thru some of the posts from people on here and how they behave or act is really childish. That's more of why I put it on here. I should've changed the way I said things on the initial post.
I think your initial post was fairly accurate just wasn't sure who all you were including in it. There are at least a couple of people on here maybe three that do act very childish and it makes it ridiculous but I just go on past their stuff. I irritate people fairly often because I almost always go off-topic. To me this is just social conversation time. I have compared it before just sitting around on the CB radio years ago and talking to people. We just go from topic to topic and whatever pops up. If you're there, you talk if you want to. If you don't, you just sit back and listen or you turn off the radio.

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
This place seems to have a lot of content that doesnt even belong here on the expedition forum. So please feel free to take this chance to fill out the detailed report as to why you grown men act the way that some of you do. Thank you and have a nice day! :):buffer:

View attachment 35000

You think people here are easily triggered into a butthurt state by things like facts...check out the chevy forums. Good lord it’s like a gathering of panicked anti science fact allergic luddites lol