Time will tell

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For the most part I try to buy American, if it’s available and feasible (often is). I’m just thankful we no longer have a spineless president with no kohonas. 8 years of Obama’s anti capitalism worldwide apology tour was making me sick to my stomach.

08T1

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Interesting twist on these coils. Coils lead to politics.

I’m running Accell for over a year. No problems.

jeff kushner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I run Accel coils in my turbocharged bike and they are fantastic, even at 20lbs of boost.

The issue most of us have with "cheap Chinese crap" comes down to quality control..........those factories with little to zero QC sell everything for low dollar. Those with a substantial investment in QC may only sell 90% of what is produced but their failure rate on the user-end is nil compared to the 0 qc firm. QC also reveals things that need to be revised.

I use CCC with that in mind....I ordered fake Keihin 28mm flat slide carbs for one of my engines(3 carbs). Total cost was under 100 bucks but I had to replace a bad carb so add 35 bucks. On the other hand, originals would have cost 400 bucks. I bought CCC coils for my 03 Expy....failure rate was also 30%!! Not worth it to me for the coils because of the work involved.

jeff