Tire question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ajmgairo

Reaction score
I might be in the wrong spot.
I have a tire question.
I have a 2020 Expedition- Limited FX4. Looking to get new tires. Any suggestions?
Leaning towards Goodyear Wranglers or Pirelli Scorpions. Ran Wranglers on the last vehicle (2011 GMC Sierra) and they were great. We're in the Midwest. Winter can get dicey.
Thoughts?

Jbevs

Reaction score
I'm a big fan of michelin ltx m/s2. Quiet, smooth rolling, long lasting, good snow grip. It is a road tire but has done good enough for me in my 2wd.

Retiredusps

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have run coopers on our 2005 expy now 225000 miles After continetals wore out.ran them on my f150 also. son just put 4 on his f350.here in nj. we get all types of weather. no complaints by me

Fastcar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I might be in the wrong spot.
I have a tire question.
I have a 2020 Expedition- Limited FX4. Looking to get new tires. Any suggestions?
Leaning towards Goodyear Wranglers or Pirelli Scorpions. Ran Wranglers on the last vehicle (2011 GMC Sierra) and they were great. We're in the Midwest. Winter can get dicey.
Thoughts?
I'd be looking at Michelin's. But, you referenced winter driving. So understanding that no tire does everything well I've found Blizzak's to be about the best for a dedicated winter tire, used them for year's plowing snow in NE. Pirelli imo are a pos.

GT350driver

Reaction score
I just ordered the Michelin Cross Climate 2 CUV today. Been running the BFG Advantage T/A for years on previous F150 and 250's but for some reason they discontinued that tire in the 22" only.
I live East of Cleveland in the snow belt so snow snd ice are our of reality from Nov to March. Been buying tires from the same local, family owned shop for over 15 years and she assured me that she has a lot of customers running these all season long without issue...so well see!

Kenerator

Reaction score
Michelin Defender. Quiet, long lasting, and great traction in everything except extreme ice.