Too many mods to list!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scott Carden

Full Access Members
Reaction score
DAC52967-F95E-47E9-8ED3-214085A17DBB.jpeg 52E1898F-2A5A-4CE4-92EF-262F78218A4D.jpeg ACBA8FFC-9899-4010-AD38-99CCCB42614F.jpeg 34F5CA0F-D9B0-458C-AD4E-A1A97EDB9375.jpeg 56BCDA8A-DE86-4A72-82E3-84B04AF595F8.jpeg This is my 2014 EL King Ranch 4x4 with a serial number of 00002.
I’ve done a ton of mods to this thing. It’s my third expy and I love it. Let me know your thoughts

Aspen03

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That engine bay is impressively clean! Radio looks nice, Android? Does it interfere with the vents at all? What mods are done? Clean truck, the chrome I can't handle personally. Way too much imo. I feel like the expy was meant to be the brute of the family and the navigator the flashy cousin and even they they take those too far. We have one of each (both 2003), currently looking to cover up the wood and black out some of the chrome.

OP
OP
Scott Carden

Scott Carden

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’ve put a magnaflow cat back system on it, custom cold air intake, five star tuning.EBC drilled slotted rotors and pads. Painted the calipers myself. I put bilstien 5100 series and the latest ford springs in all four corners. The radio is a JVC multimedia player with a huge touchscreen display that added vehicle info and tpms. I put jbl stadium speaks all around and 2 10” kickers in the back with a 2400 watt pioneer amp. Also infinity reference series tweeters in the front pillars. I wrapped the interior in silver carbon. Converted all the lights to led. Custom drls inside the headlights.several chrome add-ons that I like because I’m old school and no one else does it. Lol the wheels are fuel the tires are Goodyear ultra terrain. Rear sway bar is a hellwig. I drilled small holes in the electric running board motor cases and filled them with synthetic fluid. And them put in a self tapping hex head screw to seal them. They work great now. There is interior led under seat lighting that changes color. Tons of maintenance items like plugs coils all fluids changed new timing set and vct sensors. Heater resister and harness. Sunroof track was a pain in the butt. I run E-85 regularly and it has 124000 miles on it. I tinted the windows and I try to keep it clean for a daily driver. I work it a lot hauling trailers but it runs really well and I have no complaints. I plan to keep it and maybe look into a transmission swap in a couple years. I would like a 10 speed with stand alone controller. I don’t care for the ecoboost models or the boxy style they have. The serial number is 00002 and I want to keep it for as long as I can. New vehicles are too expensive!

OP
OP
Scott Carden

Scott Carden

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Oh there is other mods too such as angle eyes in the driving lights that I made and other things. And no the vents are not blocked by the stereo.