Totaled? Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I figured this was a total loss.....I mean the hub ripped right off the truck. The whole front end tie rods, CV axles, differential, possibly driveshaft....

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I agree, trying to get the wife to understand that, she is just disappointed because we researched the vehicle for months and she really loved it.

Now you can surprise her with a newer nore loaded version of the expy now, that should put a smile on her face

Going_Going_Gone

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You're lucky to have the vehicle totaled because you'd get screwed either way. Assuming they chose to repair it, you would be stuck with a patched-up vehicle. And it will be tagged with a CarFax report that diminishes the value to less than what the insurance company will compensate you for your totaled vehicle. Work out the best deal possible and take the money and run.

MxRacer965

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ugh...deer?

Yep. Mid August 2020, a little after noon. Had 8K on it. All Ford parts, looks 100% original and I’m picky. I was prepared to trade it on a new Navigator Reserve L if it wasn’t 100% like new. They did a great job.

Rossue

Reaction score
Is USAA the OP's insurance Co.? If so, why would they pay out if it was the other driver's fault?

That extra $10.7K Car Replacement Assistance line item at the bottom is interesting. Amounts to a 20% bonus.

USAA ranks very good, and was insured with them for a long time before switching to AAA 25 years ago. I believe in shopping rates from time to time and thought USAA had the better quote for Auto/Home/Umbrella then almost by accident I saw the auto quote was for a six month policy, whereas the Home & Umbrella were both one year policies.