Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joe S

Reaction score
tow mirrors that retain OEM functions.
just curious, where did you buy the tow mirrors that retain OEM functions. Part number? I need to get a set for my 2012 for towing...although I do have a camera on the back of my trailer the mirrors would add a nice comfort level too

Joe

guspech750

Reaction score
just curious, where did you buy the tow mirrors that retain OEM functions. Part number? I need to get a set for my 2012 for towing...although I do have a camera on the back of my trailer the mirrors would add a nice comfort level too

Joe
I don’t know the part number. I went on Google and searched 2017 Ford Expedition tow mirrors for my Expy. I believe the brand is Trail Ridge. Some mirror sets cost less and other cost more depending on what function the mirrors are built with. They work pretty darn good. They have a lot more mirror surface for better visibility and extend out another 6 or 7 inches. Super easy to install once you remove the door panel.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graphite-INDITE