Undercoating for rust prevention?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scottdm

Full Access Members
Reaction score
To each his own, but to say that Fluid Film isn't messy must vary by interpretation. Having a greasy film on everything as shown in the attached video seems messy to me when I work under my vehicle.

Jigstick

Reaction score
Is it safe for the factory frame coating? FF, Krown, etc all can have a detrimental impact on certain factory frame coatings. Essentially dissolving it. I know this pertains to GM frame coatings, but im unsure about Fords. Does anybody know if its safe to spray either FF or Krown onto the frame of a 2018 ford ?

These oil based products can also swell "non oil resistant rubbers". Has anybody had issues with window moldings or door weather stripping swelling up?

Are their factory holes to access the inside of the rocker panels on 2018 frames? From the back side? Im trying to avoid drilling holes to gain access if possible.

cmiles97

Full Access Members
Reaction score
$30/month unlimited car washes. Probably stripping the paint right off the vehicle as much as I go but I like to get the underneath rinsed at least once a week and hope the chemicals fill in the scratches in the paint.