Unicorn?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

5280tunage

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Seriously, I looked for 9+ months for a standard chassis platinum with tow, and 2nd row bench. I would have loved this interior but I could only find them with the black interior.

5280tunage

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I also really like the video headrests. Would have loved to have found that. But I just couldn't keep looking. Found mine as a dealer demo (owners wife drove it) with 4k miles. Dropped the price a bunch. Figured if I really needed entertainment, you can buy aftermarket strap on video screens for like $400/pair, not the $1500 for the factory stuff.

OP
OP
dlcorbett

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If I was back im the states, id probably turn my lease for this. Only thing is I wouldn't need 4wd as I used mines as a highway bomber.

OP
OP
dlcorbett

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Our nav had that color scheme, we loved it.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That really isn’t a bad deal for a loaded out Platinum. That’s the interior color scheme I want, white interior with white exterior. I’d also like a bench. Once some of these loaded out first year 2018 units hit about 40 grand or so I’ll be looking to jump that way. I looked at a used XLT with leather last week but the interior just wasn’t competitive with my old Eddie Bauer. Not looking to go backwards on the luxury feel. The Platinum on the other hand blows it away. If you could get a Limited with the Platinum grille I’d be all over it.