Upgraded rear sway bar and links

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kjhawkeye1

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

A quick note for anyone on the fence about upgrading your rear sway bar. I am not a super mechanical person but can do basic stuff. I recently upgraded the rear sway bar and replaced the links and the difference in handling is significantly noticeable, especially while towing.

The rear sway bar is a Hellwig 7688 sold by many online retailers. While you could probably reuse the OEM sway bar links, my mechanic recommended swapping out and upgrading those to accommodate the heavier bar. So I also installed on both sides Moog K750052 links. I got these on Amazon for $18 each. These are significantly heavier than stock and seem well worth it for the cheap price.

Shot everything down with lubricant the night before and total job with basic tools took a little over an hour and 15 minutes.

Wanted to wait to post until I had more than just a test drive in. Pretty happy overall. Hope this helps anyone.