Upgraded to a 2022 Expedition Stealth Edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

markw1855

Reaction score
May I ask what are the advantages of the Thule over the OEM roof cargo bars ?
My 22 Expy has the OEM roof cargo bars; and I am planning to put a 60 lb Yakima cargo box up there . Wondering whether I need to buy the same Thule too .
Only difference is that the OEM roof cargo bars are not long enough to do what I did. This way I get to put the box and ski clamp.

cnago727

Reaction score
I just purchased a 2022 stealth. Love it so far. I got it for $62k out the door. Ford gold certified 39k miles on her’ She’s bad af. Going to get the windows ceramic tinted up on Tuesday.

Trying to figure out what ford extended warranty I should go with.

I have 1yr or 12k miles to decide. Leaning toward ford premium pkg
84 months / 75,000 mi.

Last edited:

rd618

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just purchased a 2022 stealth. Love it so far. I got it for $62k out the door. Ford gold certified 39k miles on her’ She’s bad af. Going to get the windows ceramic tinted up on Tuesday.

Trying to figure out what ford extended warranty I should go with.

I have 1yr or 12k miles to decide. Leaning toward ford premium pkg
84 months / 75,000 mi.

That’s a lot of miles within about 1 years time. They only started being delivered to people March/April 2022.

blkZ28spt

Reaction score
Not a ton of Stealths out there that I have seen...very few Stealth Performance. Have to look close to tell the difference though.

Best looks. Don't like how the Plat expeditions look