UPR Catch Can 4th gen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

16plati

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Did a search for catch cans on the site and did not see a mention of the UPR product. I have one on order and wondered if any one had used one and what their experience was with it.

I plan on keeping my expedition for a long time so the seems like a worthwhile upgrade.
I’m curious as to why you want a catch can for the 4th gen? Thought they fixed the issue the 3rd gen ecoboosts (15-17) were having by adding port injection to the new 10 speeds. Are you even collecting anything?

OP
OP
TheDoug

TheDoug

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’m curious as to why you want a catch can for the 4th gen? Thought they fixed the issue the 3rd gen ecoboosts (15-17) were having by adding port injection to the new 10 speeds. Are you even collecting anything?

I will check and report back in 3k miles...

I also read that the 2nd gen Ecoboost fixed the problem, but I plan on keeping this vehicle longer than most I have had in the past so anything I can do to help it last longer I will.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
othermrsikes