Veterans/Police/Firefighters/First Responders Roll Call

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crector080862

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Staff sergeant 10 and a half years United States Air Force in the Air National Guard I would have gladly stayed in until retirement but I became single parent
I thank all the men and women and their families for their service to our country both military, police and fire and the ER Docs they Keep Us Alive

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Sgt Darkness

Sgt Darkness

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks to crector for his service, we will never forget the many sacrifices that are made everyday by all the folks that keep us free and safe.

OP
OP
Sgt Darkness

Sgt Darkness

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Retired after 29 years in the US Air Force...some great memories! E-1 to E-5, then on to O-1 to O-5. Very privileged to have served with some great people in some very interesting locations.
Thanks Colonel for all your hard work and dedication to the Air Force and to our Great Country, America!!

OP
OP
Sgt Darkness

Sgt Darkness

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks to Willshooter3 for protecting us day in and day out!! Also, congrats to his daughter and his son who have also decided to protect and serve!!

Rosco

Reaction score
No need for a pat on the back, but 20 years Marine Corps. Turned it over to the young guys and gals and joined the U.S. Customs service. Retiring there in a year and a half. Then hitting the road with the Expy and concession trailer.

fuzzmanmatt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm a volunteer with Kent County Search and Rescue, and our local RACES (Radio Amateur Civil Emergency Services). Pretty much the whole reason for buying my Expedition was to hold all of the radios and gear!

OP
OP
Sgt Darkness

Sgt Darkness

Full Access Members
Reaction score
No need for a pat on the back, but 20 years Marine Corps. Turned it over to the young guys and gals and joined the U.S. Customs service. Retiring there in a year and a half. Then hitting the road with the Expy and concession trailer.

No pat in the back, just a firm handshake is due!! I hear ya on the young kids....lots of difference between a 20 year old and a 40 pluser. Thanks brother......