Want to cover my cloth seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ciscosdad

Reaction score
We just bought a 2017 EL XLT. It’s exactly what we are looking for except it has cloth seats. Not a deal breaker (obviously) but with pets and kids leather would be better. I’m looking for a full set of covers that look custom but won’t break the bank. Thanks

mckenzie

Reaction score
You may want to check some random shops online, I am sure that you will not have a tough time looking for a seat cover.

devconk

Reaction score
The previous owners of my '17 XLT had the dealer install Katskin leather upholstery in mine. Not sure how much it cost, but it's a great product.

JAMADOR

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Have heard many good reviews on Katzkin. I believe you have to remove the cloth covers & replace with the Katzkin leather.
Lseats is another that I recently read about, guy on another forum is recovering the seats in his Cayenne with covers from them.

sonyhome

Reaction score
If you're handy maybe you can re-upholster your seats with leather yourself: They sell the covers on eBay (leather, pleather or vinyl options). Looking at the Katzkin they want my info to send me a quote, that screams $$$.