Wanting to get correct tan color of plastic trim.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TUSGJP

Reaction score
On my 2011 it came with Medium Stone interior. Seats, most of dash and all trim are colored tan. Carpet and remaining parts of dash are deep grey. I'm looking to repaint some plastic trim. Getting paint from Colorbond. Their Medium Stone looks grey. What is the Ford name of the tan so I can get some paint. Many different shades of tan out there.
Thanks
Ilya.

99WhiteC5Coupe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
On my 2011 it came with Medium Stone interior. Seats, most of dash and all trim are colored tan. Carpet and remaining parts of dash are deep grey. I'm looking to repaint some plastic trim. Getting paint from Colorbond. Their Medium Stone looks grey. What is the Ford name of the tan so I can get some paint. Many different shades of tan out there.
Thanks
Ilya.

I don’t know the name of the color for your year - but this web site will provide the information for you: https://classicleatherdye.com/

I bought some interior dye from them for my 2015 Expeddtion (“Dune”) and it matched EXACTLY.

OP
OP
T

TUSGJP

Reaction score
In the sales brochure the medium stone looked grey. Since I have grey carpet, I thought that was what the color was referring to.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On my 2007 Eddie Bauer it is called “Camel” for interior tan pieces and “Pueblo Gold” for exterior pieces. All Eddie Bauer and King Ranch share these colors.

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
For the Eddie tan color:

Colorbond 326 Ford Camel paint is very close and looks pretty good, but is unfortunately kinda fragile