WDH Hitch Thoughts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Edistobob

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looks like a nice system. How is it backing up? Do you have to disconnect the sway control? Looks like it's a couple to a few hundred more than what I paid for my E2 10k once you buy the Reese WDH and then the dual cam sway control.

We've used the Reese Dual Cam with a 25' travel trailer for over 6 years. I've never disconnected it backing up; it works fine. And I have to make a very sharp backing maneuver (about 120°) to put it in its parking space at home. Have always been extremely pleased with the unit.

HawkX66

Semper Fi!
Reaction score
We've used the Reese Dual Cam with a 25' travel trailer for over 6 years. I've never disconnected it backing up; it works fine. And I have to make a very sharp backing maneuver (about 120°) to put it in its parking space at home. Have always been extremely pleased with the unit.
Great. Thanks!

CaptOchs

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looks like a nice system. How is it backing up? Do you have to disconnect the sway control? Looks like it's a couple to a few hundred more than what I paid for my E2 10k once you buy the Reese WDH and then the dual cam sway control.

No need to disconnect. I back up into a tight spot that's up on a hill. No issues.