Weather Tech Floor mats.... Will the '21 fit the '22?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FBH7

Reaction score
I have a 22' Expedition Max Limited that should be here in a few weeks and trying to order my weather techs.... There is no option for the 22 on their site so was going to order for the 21, just wanted to make sure that they are the same now... Probably a stupid question but ya never know

lakerr

Reaction score
I have a 22' Expedition Max Limited that should be here in a few weeks and trying to order my weather techs.... There is no option for the 22 on their site so was going to order for the 21, just wanted to make sure that they are the same now... Probably a stupid question but ya never know
I just double checked and the 22 Expedition is listed on their site. I have been looking at them with a plan to order once my Expedition shows as built, so wanted to double check with your post.

BPL1975

Reaction score
Ordered mine directly from Ford and it was only about $50 more than weathertech product. Has Expedition logos on front mats and was delivered in 3 days.

texevora

Reaction score
The '22 Expedition removes the anchoring posts (that keep the floor mats from moving around) in the 1st row passenger seat and both sides of the 2nd row. It does retain the 1st row driver posts.

You can use the pre-'22 Expedition Weathertech mats, but they just won't anchor to anything (aside from the driver mat).