WeatherTech Floor Mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bill Schell

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey all. I have have these in my Dodge truck and they are great. Fit like a glove (no floppy edges) and wear like armor. Anyone purchased these for their 2018? How well do they fit? Also, I have the Stone Grey exterior with the Medium Stone interior. Carpet is a black/grey color and I'm trying to decide whether the black or cocoa color mats would look best - suggestions?

AAOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I bought the whole set and the reflective windshield screen. Front, middle rear combo, and both sizes for behind the second/third row depending on how it's configured. I love them and everything fits perfect. Went with black like the carpet.

AAOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Last edited:
OP
OP
Bill Schell

Bill Schell

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Thanks for the link.
Went with black like the carpet.

How would you describe the "black" color? On their website, they appear to have a slight grey/black tone vs. ink black. My black carpet has a slight grey tone.

Here's one of the better images I found showing all (4) available colors.

upload_2019-8-16_15-32-12.png

This looks to be an Expedition or F150 with black carpet and the "cocoa" color. It's either the black or cocoa... decisions, decisions.

upload_2019-8-16_15-38-11.png

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My black interior and carpet, they match very well in my opinion, but I rarely look closely at the floors.....