Weird weird weird symptoms

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pitdexion

Reaction score
Wd40 has been used on wet electrical contacts to displace water and get working again.

Need to stop windshield leak though. Might want to consult with a glass shop unless you see some obvious gaps. Gotta be creative with an old beater sometimes to avoid cash drain

Yup. WD= water displacement. It is originally what is was made for.

OP
OP
K

knewblewkorvett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Got the new windshield put in today. $85 for the new windshield, $80 to install. Wow! I've priced my Corvette's windshield and it ranges from $800 to $1600 not installed. Talk about Corvette tax, geez. Anyhow, I drove it allot today, many starts/stops and no electrical gremlins. I'm starting to think I should leave well enough alone and not pull fuse box and GEM module.

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You'll find out next rainstorm. Or wait a few days for sealant to dry, and hit it good with garden hose. Do you get many summer storms in Iowa?

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
K

knewblewkorvett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Summer not so much, Spring time storms all the time. Supposed to get one tomorrow followed by a chance of snow :emotions34:. Thought we were done with that stuff.
Anyhow, since it started to rain last night, I've had the Expedition in the garage since I've had it home. Girlfriends van outside, lol. I wanted to touch up some areas of rust anyways. I'd like to get a few more years out of the Expedition before she completely falls apart from rust. Then I have a MINT 97 Expedition to fall back on for winter duties.

Cedge

Reaction score
Before you go attacking the windshield ......Just a thought... my interior leak was due to a stopped up sunroof drain. Cleaned both drains and the leak went away.