What color Weathertech floor mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rob6805

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm about to order a set of Weathertech FloorLiner HP's for my 21. I am only getting the front as I have the Ford all weather currently in the first, second, third, and cargo areas. But I feel the Ford fronts aren't up to the task for dealing with a Michigan snowy winter.

So.... What color? I want them to match the Ford OE's in the other rows and they sure look grey to me. Problem is that they are kinda a darker grey and the WT's are a lighter grey.

Here's a link to the WT page where you can see the different colors.

Bmac1955

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just bought a complete set. Front to rear and cargo area. Went black. Even though I am in Southern Cal. No snow to worry about here but survived 55 yrs. outside of Chicago and pledged never to return unless in a Urn. Lol

TX-EXPMAX

Reaction score
I'd go with black. That's what i did in mine (everywhere) and have been very happy with them!

bullgator82

Reaction score
No one will probable notice if they gray is a little off vs your factory mats. My expedition max is black ext and black interior so I switched it up and did my WT mats in the cocoa color for some contrast. Everyone loves them

OP
OP
Rob6805

Rob6805

Full Access Members
Reaction score
No one will probable notice if they gray is a little off vs your factory mats. My expedition max is black ext and black interior so I switched it up and did my WT mats in the cocoa color for some contrast. Everyone loves them
I love that idea. I bet it looks nice!!

Johnb21

Reaction score
I prefer the stock Ford mats..more rubber like..not slippery. I have had many WeatherTechs, and much happier with Fords all around. Just my 2cents.