What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
Doesn’t mean I’m not old & hungry..... Its not old & happy; its being cognizant of the fact that when I am sick I might be contagious and exposing 20-30 other people to my sickness. Doing so also exposes their families. Then I may end up with individuals who can’t bring their kid(s) to daycare and are forced to stay home with their kids. Now I just single-handedly cut productivity exponentially. I don’t work by myself or with a partner; I work with 520 other people of whom I interact with constantly throughout the day.

You need to be careful making a comment like that, for some people it will be construed as extremely offensive. I can give you many examples of working through sickness and/or injury; but this isn’t a dick measuring contest.

Planning for a rainy day is another “Old” trait I guess. Even when I was young I kept my emergency fund for situations like this; hourly wage and too sick to work. Leaves you a little leniency to take the day to care for yourself and not have to worry about the lost wage for the day. Sometimes self preservation has to be priority 1, which is a HUGE responsibility for a bread winner of the family. If you don’t take care of yourself for 1 day, who is going to pay the bills when you spend 10 days in ICU because your strep throat complicated to bi-lateral pneumonia and you end up with scar tissue in your lungs and esophagus?

I ment no harm bud, just a joke that was taken aggressively by some

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well like Church lady said, isn't that special! Personally I'd be pissed! Did you give him permission to mess with your ride! I know it's fun to have your 5800 pound lead sled hauling ass down the road, but man, you lent him your vehicle, which is like lending money, never usually turns out well. After all the trouble you had with your last ride, your a forgiving dude!

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk

Ditto. When I was a teen I dropped my car at my uncle's garage for a once-over and a tune-up. While it was there one of the mechanics rearranged half the engine because he didn't like where the airbox was. he meant well, but I wasn't too pleased that he did it without asking, especially since any subsequent shop I took it opened the hood and was like "Wtf?! This doesn't look anything like the diagram in the service manual."

07xln

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Got new Michelin LTX Defender E rated tires put on yesterday. I do a lot of towing so better tires were in order. Also received my SCT X4 tuner. Just waiting for my custom tunes to be emailed to me today so I can unlock some power on this Ecoboost

hammerg26

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Gorgeous. Question on the “off road” capability of the newer Expy. Not looking to make it a Jeep, but need to be able to get places off the beating path. I have heard the IRS makes that challenging. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gorgeous. Question on the “off road” capability of the newer Expy. Not looking to make it a Jeep, but need to be able to get places off the beating path. I have heard the IRS makes that challenging. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yea our trucks suck compared to gen 1 if your going off road, but are still good. Mine sees off road situations every few months and as long as you drive cautiously and pay attention it will do anything you ask of it.