What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scoot0073

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just got word my bumper is done and ready to be shipped, so stoked. b0fc8f4bd0d9c7d945ad77915626d497.jpge126c3878d74b159b4dbbad501bdb28f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks good man , I'm gonna try n get mine mounted tomorrow so hopefully I'll have some pictures [emoji2][emoji2]

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I melted the ice that formed in the hing space of the driver's door from all of the melting snow that froze as it ran down the windshield.

scoot0073

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Finally got the bumper mounted. I still gotta take it off and do some black spray paint over everything on the frame and mounts the do acouple more coats of Bedliner over the front.
Overall I like it it's not perfectly align in some areas but it is what it is from the passenger frame damage and rebuild.
But for what I use it for it's perfect [emoji2][emoji2]
Now the winch and lights
7a0c654ea24593b227af75113cc4d213.jpg
d2facba18883631ca73542a66f5898ee.jpg45d4546a3fe0d5ccd149fa6a6b5a33e3.jpg

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally got the bumper mounted. I still gotta take it off and do some black spray paint over everything on the frame and mounts the do acouple more coats of Bedliner over the front.
Overall I like it it's not perfectly align in some areas but it is what it is from the passenger frame damage and rebuild.
Now the winch and lights

Scoot that looks great. Can't wait to see it finished.

John Christopher

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Doesn’t mean I’m not old & hungry..... Its not old & happy; its being cognizant of the fact that when I am sick I might be contagious and exposing 20-30 other people to my sickness. Doing so also exposes their families. Then I may end up with individuals who can’t bring their kid(s) to daycare and are forced to stay home with their kids. Now I just single-handedly cut productivity exponentially. I don’t work by myself or with a partner; I work with 520 other people of whom I interact with constantly throughout the day.

You need to be careful making a comment like that, for some people it will be construed as extremely offensive. I can give you many examples of working through sickness and/or injury; but this isn’t a dick measuring contest.

Planning for a rainy day is another “Old” trait I guess. Even when I was young I kept my emergency fund for situations like this; hourly wage and too sick to work. Leaves you a little leniency to take the day to care for yourself and not have to worry about the lost wage for the day. Sometimes self preservation has to be priority 1, which is a HUGE responsibility for a bread winner of the family. If you don’t take care of yourself for 1 day, who is going to pay the bills when you spend 10 days in ICU because your strep throat complicated to bi-lateral pneumonia and you end up with scar tissue in your lungs and esophagus?

I had the same bug and was vomiting and crapping all day. It's a bummer. My grand daughter brought it home from daycare and passed it to the family.

With all due respect. your still a young man. Your just entering mid life. I have you by 30 years and I can say that they go way too fast. Take Care.

USMCBuckWild

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I had the same bug and was vomiting and crapping all day. It's a bummer. My grand daughter brought it home from daycare and passed it to the family.

With all due respect. your still a young man. Your just entering mid life. I have you by 30 years and I can say that they go way too fast. Take Care.

That bug is something FIERCE! My neighbor’s poor little 1 yo picked it up at daycare and it was absolutely heartwrenching to see such a sweet little girl so sick. 3 trips to the ER before they could get it under control.

No offense taken. In the Military world I am an “Old Man” on the verge of “Old as dirt”. I know its a different point of view, but man do I feel old. Hahaha

Rockclutch

Reaction score
Now the winch and lights
7a0c654ea24593b227af75113cc4d213.jpg
d2facba18883631ca73542a66f5898ee.jpg45d4546a3fe0d5ccd149fa6a6b5a33e3.jpg

Scoot, that looks badass!
Congratulations

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk