What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boose

2017 Platinum EL
Reaction score
Did she hit another vehicle or something else?

She rear ended a Dodge Ram pick up. Accelerating at a merge without looking... she hit the gas before she looked ahead.

Boose

2017 Platinum EL
Reaction score
Is she ok?

Looks like a pretty solid front end hit
No injuries thank God... just a lot of broken plastic and mangled aluminum. The Rams tailgate was a little wrinkled. It looks a lot worse then it was. She didn' have all that much space to get up much speed.

Dorzak

Full Access Members
Reaction score
No injuries thank God... just a lot of broken plastic and mangled aluminum. The Rams tailgate was a little wrinkled. It looks a lot worse then it was. She didn' have all that much space to get up much speed.

Good to hear there was no injuries.

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I started noticing some scraping/grinding coming from one of the front wheels about a week ago. I need front rotors/pads so at first that's what I thought it was. As the noise got louder and louder over the last few days, I noticed it was continuing even after I let off the brake. I suspected a wheel bearing so tonight I put in N, jacked the front end up, and gave the wheels a spin. Sure enough, the front left wheel barely turns at all by hand. On the bright side, replacing the bearing/hub assembly isn't much work on top of the brake job. :D

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Front pads/rotors done and driver side wheel bearing & hub assembly done today. On a side note, after buying one assembly and then returning because I found a better price, I learned that some MOOG-branded #515142 assemblies are made by MOOG and others are made by SKF.