What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The grill lists for $1,700... I'm in awe going over the write up. Why is the plastic grill twice the price of the hood?
Wow! Probably because they were only used from 15-17 and there aren't many made so they didn't recoup the tooling costs. So we just have to make sure we keep them insured.

Richard_S

Reaction score
Cleaned out the truck after 2 weeks of vacation in Florida, was loaded to the gills with equipment, cleaned the engine and installed a new Ford vanity plate on the front. I also put som ducked tape on the outer drivers bottom seat panel. It just almost wore through from the corner of the plastic trim piece. I'm thinking about having the bottom seat cushion cover replaced once it get bad. So far no other rips or wear through spots.

Arni Atlason

Reaction score
Changed rotors, pads and calibers on all four wheels. Tested it found it will not release brake on right wheel quick enough so it is holding brake for a while.

Clamp on brake hose rusted and started to close the hose, went to napa and bought hose right before closing took everything apart, found out the threads didnt fit was not happy. Going to the dealer after work to buy new.

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
Full detail: interior vacuum, meguiars ultimate interior protection, meguiars ultimate leather balm, wash, clay, polish, wax, tires decon’d and dressed, exterior trim dressed, engine bay dressed

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
Full detail: interior vacuum, meguiars ultimate interior protection, meguiars ultimate leather balm, wash, clay, polish, wax, tires decon’d and dressed, exterior trim dressed, engine bay dressed

You did that today? ON A Monday? LoL I walked past my expy when I got home from work and wiped my finger across the fender & it came up brown so I said ehh just dirt it's still clean

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
You did that today? ON A Monday? LoL I walked past my expy when I got home from work and wiped my finger across the fender & it came up brown so I said ehh just dirt it's still clean
Yup! Cleanest one in my city!

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
So I took the expy to work instead of the work truck today which is nice cause I don't have to do the speed limit on every road and I don't have to worry about "how's my driving sticker" in the back of my truck.

Anyways driving home I'm on the left lane on the off ramp from the highway, my lane is a turn on green only, right lane can turn on red well when light lit up green I turned into the center lane of the road but a wise guy in a FedEx truck who was on the right lane wanted the center lane too and was pissy about me maintaining my lane so he rolled beside me and flipped me the bird... LOL i made him pay for that mistake... I stayed beside him the entire time knowing that he has to turn left 2 miles ahead as I know that's where the FedEx hub is located. Eventually he missed his turn, repeatedly attempted to force me out of my lane and every time he pulled over to the shoulder I would pull over too and repeat the madness everytime he gets back on the road, long story short I made him go straight 4 miles past his hub and he was flipping out by then... eventually he turned right on a residential street that clearly states no trucks over 4 tons and soon as he turned karma cop was coming out of that same residential street! I got a good laugh out of it and I'm pretty sure he isn't gonna flip the bird at anyone else any time soon

AND that's what I did with the expy today

Plati

Reaction score
Geez ... pretty sure those FedEx trucks have camera's on them. Maybe you should expect a visit from Officer Friendly for a road rage assault incident tonight!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
max357