What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
35's

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Can’t tell but if they are 12.50 wide, are you running wheel spacers/adapters? Looking for some for my 2016 but I’ve got 11.50 wides right now and not sure how much room I’ve got to move them out more

scoot0073

Full Access Members
Reaction score
35x12.5x17 with 2" Wheel spacers all 4.
But I'm now going to get 1" Wheel spacers bc these 2" spacers pushes the tires out more than I had estimated.
But it required a lot of cutting on the fenders and inside the wheel well area. Probably more than somebody would want to do .
But now I can make sharp turns either way and no scrubbing.

But with these 2" spacers it will handle curves like a Boss.

scoot0073

Full Access Members
Reaction score
But I'm working on doing the 3" Body lift after I get this Amp n sub installed..
Which there should be plenty of room for 37's or hopefully 38's

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
But I'm working on doing the 3" Body lift after I get this Amp n sub installed..
Which there should be plenty of room for 37's or hopefully 38's

I really like how youve personalized it just like you want it. Well done

EliteFord

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hi gang. Fired up the 04 today and heard some unusual noises under the hood. Popped it and saw that half my belt was shredded off. Replaced the belt late last year, along with the tensioner and a guide pulley. Just replaced the belt with a new one, which was under warranty, and it runs. However, the guide pulley which is new appears to be too far out, and is covering only half of the belt.

Do you think i installed the wrong guide pulley? it is on the driver side.

Is there a way to move it inward?

thanks.

gixer2000

Retrofit or Bust
Reaction score
I cleaned my electronic throttle body and performed the throttle body calibration. It seems to accelerate smoother and runs Better