What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93prostar190

Reaction score
Complete interior detail (college kid went back to school) and now my mats are too slick ! ;) …. next up conquer the rust and a new bumper cover (from a little oops that pushed it in.)

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Complete interior detail (college kid went back to school) and now my mats are too slick ! ;) …. next up conquer the rust and a new bumper cover (from a little oops that pushed it in.)

If it's just pushed in without major paint damage or cracking, a blowdrier or heat gun can help you pop it right back out

93prostar190

Reaction score
If it's just pushed in without major paint damage or cracking, a blowdrier or heat gun can help you pop it right back out

You were right ......did some work over the weekend and got my front lower bumper,cover back to shape!

Thank You !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've had some shuddering at 65+ for the last couple weeks, so I got the tires re-balanced today. No more shuddering. As I'm sitting here though, I think I should probably check those lug nuts as the same guy that only hand-tightened my wife's lug nuts was working today. :x

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Changed the drivers side hub actuator, did passanger side last week. Both are new now.

crector080862

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I finally got my Trail Ridge tow mirrors the other day and finally put them on. I was amazed at how easy it was. Hardest part was getting the door cards off and that's just two screws in the bottom one on the back side of the door taking the door handle cover off, oh and right where you the door pull handle there are two in there. Literally took me about 25 minutes for each mirror. They look great, and work great.522c25066a5a8552e8f7317d9a1586ee.jpga52ad9d3f2a105ef6d4a9bdc31467c42.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

gixer2000

Retrofit or Bust
Reaction score
Gixer is this on your expy did it quit on you?
Yup. Saturday night it cranked slow when I was leving the red sox game and the following morning I could hear the solenoid but no crank. If you look close at the first picture you'll see the wire from the solenoid into the starter motor burnt up. I'm guessing some of the conductors broke away causing a strain on the rest and just not enough wire left to support the load. Thankfully I was home and not in the red sox parking garage

Last edited:

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My dash has been clicking for weeks. I suspected it was the blend door actuator located behind the stereo, so this morning I finally made my way to it and pulled the plug. Yep. Part was $30 shipped. I can't even imagine what the stealerships charge people to fix this problem.