What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GaryH2

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Did rear pads, rotors and parking brake hardware this weekend. Those parking brake springs are a pita!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did rear pads, rotors and parking brake hardware this weekend. Those parking brake springs are a pita!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Hated dealing with those when I did my rear wheel bearings/ hubs.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tomorrow’s project is U-Joints

Edit: This project turned into a dealer run and replacing the entire driveshaft assembly
9C4FB7BE-49B5-43D1-A22F-25E4AA614E24.jpeg

Last edited:

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
The wife finally wanted her minivan back so I switched all the car seats back and gave her a fully repaired and tuned up, washed, waxed & detailed van full of gas too and what does she leave me? An expedition that's full of garbage and crumps, has 437 bird poops on it and the fuel needle is below the E mark............ damn women I tell ya!

Reaction score
Yeah bought it 2 weeks ago, needed to rebuild rear, replace crankshaft sensor and camshaft sensor, 2 abs sensors, shocks and struts, several vacuum lines, front crash sensor, horn shorted out, other than that great car.lol

gixer2000

Retrofit or Bust
Reaction score
The wife finally wanted her minivan back so I switched all the car seats back and gave her a fully repaired and tuned up, washed, waxed & detailed van full of gas too and what does she leave me? An expedition that's full of garbage and crumps, has 437 bird poops on it and the fuel needle is below the E mark............ damn women I tell ya!
So its not just my wife....

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score

My wife's car lives on E. On the weekends we take it out since it's much better on gas and every damn time I start the car, she tells me at that moment: "We need gas." Yeah, I'd say so considering we live in farm country and are 7 miles to empty. It's too bad her car doesn't run on garbage (like the DeLorean in Back to the Future) because there's plenty of that in every nook and cranny. She also managed to total the car (1 of 3 accidents in 10 years). She ran her tires underinflated for a year (outside tread toast less than halfway to rated treadwear and warranty voided due to lack of proper inflation), though that is an improvement over the time in college she drove my car 2 miles with 4 flats and destroyed my $2K set of wheels. I told her that her next car will be one that is already wrecked with a shredded interior. That way we can just skip to the end of the story and save $20K+.