What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
@ManUpOrShutUp bro wtf break it and paragraph it into different bodies I got consumed trying to read line 7-9 I kept rereading line 7 for some reason its confusing!

Plati

Reaction score
Used Rusty the Rustbucket Beater to pick up 51 bags of FREE compost from the landfill. Donated it to a friend who gave me a case of Labatt Blue. I work for BEER! Good exercise too!! It was draggin pretty low with all that weight. Black Gold.
EGMC8445.JPG

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
I would be out of breath the 5th bag, possibly passed out or dead by the 25th

Plati

Reaction score
I would be out of breath the 5th beer, possibly passed out or dead by the 24th
Made it to 7, then passed out ... ummm I'm mean fell asleep.
I think my back will be better after a few weeks of rest.

SnuffThePunkz

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Took the plates off it...

Transmission slipping, vacuum leak I can't track down and pretty sure intake gasket leaking. Couldn't put the poor thing through running like that anymore.

That being said, I've decided she's getting a 6.8L V10/4R100 swaped in and the 5" lift installed. So that'll be fun.

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Took the plates off it...

Transmission slipping, vacuum leak I can't track down and pretty sure intake gasket leaking. Couldn't put the poor thing through running like that anymore.

That being said, I've decided she's getting a 6.8L V10/4R100 swaped in and the 5" lift installed. So that'll be fun.

Sounds like a cool project.