What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ordered a pair of rotors for the rear at $25/ea. There was only 1 in stock and the other won't arrive until December, but at that price I'll wait. This will be the first time I'll be doing the rear brakes since I purchased the truck in 2015 (53K miles ago).

Trainmaster

Old School Member
Reaction score
You may want to order the parking brake hardware too. Here in the Northeast, sometimes it's a rusted hulk when you're done prying those drums off, and the local guys don't always stock that stuff. Or at least try applying them if you haven't since Bush was president. Mine stuck on and when I opened the wheels up I needed everything. Only about $50 if I recall.

Plati

Reaction score
Rusty & I went out for some field work.
Time to install snowmobile trails .... fun to be out there!
IMG_0418.JPG

gixer2000

Retrofit or Bust
Reaction score
I put 2 New tires on the front. I had an alignment go south and continued to drive on it like a dummy.

Plati

Reaction score
Installed WeatherTech mud flaps on the 2014EL tonight. Would have been really easy if it wasnt dark cold snowing and raining. My hands feel like they have arthritis now. I'm going to add an extra fastening SS screw/nut on the front inboard side(s) tomorrow. I don't really like they way they are only held on one side with the OEM screws in front wheels. I'm sure its fine I just like overkill engineering.

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
Did absolutely nothing to the expy today but witnessed this guy rip his axles as he was turning.... pretty sure he's got an expensive tow coming up (trailer was filled to the top with dirt)

20181113_152058.jpg