What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My great nephew spent 4 hours on a Kia last night. Wash, microfiber towels, clay bar, multiple spray bottles of godknowswhat, wiping everything down, etc. He seemed to be enjoying himself so great. I toss some dawn in a bucket and use an old t shirt once a month .. 15 minutes. Everybody's happy. My vehicles get me where I need to go safely and look fine.

Sad reality is, Kia's have much nicer paintjobs and some SERIOUS paint shop QC

Plati

Reaction score
Sad reality is, Kia's have much nicer paintjobs and some SERIOUS paint shop QC
Things must be different in Californica. The most rusted out failing paint junk looking cars in NYS are Kia's

RustyOval

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I think I have to pull the valve covers and do solonoids soon.

It took me 12 hours to do both sides. Most of this time spent trying to disconnect the AC hoses to the rear of the truck. Turns out since I could not get the quick disconnects apart I pulled the engine coolant hose off the right side (passenger) and I was able to get the valve cover off.

Ron1978

Full Access Members
Reaction score
This is 5 year old paint, looks flawless after clay bar treatment!

IMG_0558.PNG

IMG_0559.PNG

IMG_0560.PNG

IMG_0561.PNG

sjwelds

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hit a turkey today, right on the passenger side headlight. Kinda tore it up a little.IMG_20190409_114642827.jpg

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cleaned interior and changed oil. I was getting some manifold ticking on cold starts but since the weather has been warmer it only lasts a few seconds now. In the cold it was like 30 seconds. Sounds smoother as of late which is fine because I’m in no rush to do it!