What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There really should be some restrictions put on these bikers for their own safety. They ride right off the center yellow line and won’t move over to the white to allow traffic to pass. They don’t care...thing is neither does the lady texting in her Suburban when she mows the biker down so I guess it’s natural selection.

hammerg26

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Fixed the AC changing to defrost due to vacuum loss. Bought 18” of vacuum hose and replaced almost all of the vacuum lines on that system. Check valve was good. But there was a ton of dry rot. Truck is 20 years old - it’s expected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I hauled another load of fitness equipment. This load came from Long Island. Ugh. I hadn't been to LI in 23 years and I don't plan on returning for another 23. Traffic into LI makes Manhattan traffic seem trivial.

Cyclone

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ha. I was behind another Black XLT today at Chick'Fil'A. Only diff was mine is the EL.

Cyclone

Full Access Members
Reaction score
:D

The guy in front of me had the exact same trim, same wheels, same pretty much everything. I'm beginning to think that this Black XLT was a very common sale. I'm seeing them everywhere now that I'm looking.

Plati

Reaction score
Drove it along the south shore of Lake Superior up to the Keweenaw Peninsula
1B2BF104-A108-4454-9226-2F8D7B35F0B6.jpeg