What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cyclone

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Its good to see a Gen4 getting the Truck treatment. I like the look.

My Weekend. I put that SSV skidplate on under the transfer case and found that my Lt Rear Tire was down to 28psi. Topped it off and will watch it. Not signs yet as to where the leak is.

I took the Expedition into the dealer today to get the Hood and Liftgate replaced under corrosion warranty. I should get it back in two days.

Yager

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Noticed a vibration. Got under it and Noticed bad u joints on the front shaft. Replaced all the u joints on front and rear with moogs. Topped up the diff fluid on front. Small pinion leak. Will have to address that one soon.

craig sargood

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well let’s see, I flushed out heater core and rear heater, installed new heater hoses , started to fill with antifreeze. Had to grind away at mount on timing cover to clearance for the belt(have pulley kit and belt would not go on. Also installed new headlights.

B32C44AB-E958-42B7-B06D-3847B13EC1CE.jpeg

7424FD7C-6AC7-4E71-AB57-FA35DCC89FDD.jpeg

797D70AA-1141-4B72-AA8A-CF47C72F1EDD.jpeg

hammerg26

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well let’s see, I flushed out heater core and rear heater, installed new heater hoses , started to fill with antifreeze. Had to grind away at mount on timing cover to clearance for the belt(have pulley kit and belt would not go on. Also installed new headlights.

View attachment 31652

View attachment 31653

View attachment 31654

Hey. I need to backflush my heater core - or I may have to replace it.

Did you install those T’s to help with the flush?

Hammer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

parkerdoug383

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just bought on 08 for 2600 it needs brakes new tires and rear struts I hope I made the right move

craig sargood

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Those tees were factory hoses, they split motor/front heater/rear heater. I’ve had no motor for about the last 11/2 years, so everything had been disconnected and replaced, those were the last hoses I needed to fill with coolant.