What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scoot0073

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well got to a good stopping point.
Next clean everything change oil pump and install New Timing Chain components.5058f585e06140f72e975793c48064fa.jpg2c41e5677c4673e19a47a52870e58e82.jpg45ad04ce76c0bd4a873e4f28907618d5.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Neil T Casey

Reaction score
Finally got around to doing the 3/2 lift on her. Also did the muffler mod so that it is back to a side dump rather than straight out the rear. All in all it went smooth. Since it has CCD I had to make new links (3.25" front and 4.25" rears). She rides smooth and looks much better. Now just need to get the tires on it.

IMG_4338.JPG

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Installed Diode Dynamics SL1 LED low beam bulbs. They look like I expected them to. So I’m happy.

Better than their fogs I hope? There were a bunch of posts on another forum complaining that the DD LED fogs looked nice, but had poorer output than the stock halogens. DD is a sponsor of said forum and replied that yes, they are dimmer than stock and just for show. lol I respect their honesty anyway. :D

Cyclone

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ha. My XLT has the factory LED fog lamps, so I didn't have to change those. But the head lights look good. I wanted that "White" light that you get from LEDs. I hate that color for lights in my house, but I found that when lighting up dark areas (such as my interior) that the bluish/white LEDs do a great job of reflecting back off of the black fabric. (I can see the floor at night!).

The same seems to hold true for the headlight beams. I'm seeing further now and the reflected light from reflective signs is almost blinding. :D I have had a few oncoming drivers do the 'flash', so I think it might be crossing over the line to obnoxious to other drivers. I know when I'm behind a smaller car, I do light up their interior in a most impressive way.

I still haven't bought the LED high beams yet, but I will. I just didn't want to drop $300 at once. I wanted to make sure that the low beams passed by approval first. They have.

scoot0073

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ha. My XLT has the factory LED fog lamps, so I didn't have to change those. But the head lights look good. I wanted that "White" light that you get from LEDs. I hate that color for lights in my house, but I found that when lighting up dark areas (such as my interior) that the bluish/white LEDs do a great job of reflecting back off of the black fabric. (I can see the floor at night!).

The same seems to hold true for the headlight beams. I'm seeing further now and the reflected light from reflective signs is almost blinding. :D I have had a few oncoming drivers do the 'flash', so I think it might be crossing over the line to obnoxious to other drivers. I know when I'm behind a smaller car, I do light up their interior in a most impressive way.

I still haven't bought the LED high beams yet, but I will. I just didn't want to drop $300 at once. I wanted to make sure that the low beams passed by approval first. They have.
That was my best upgrade I did was converted everything over to LED.
Now when I drive non LED headlight cars I'm like my God how can u see anything [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Cyclone

Full Access Members
Reaction score
For me the straw that broke the camels back was that I was seeing my Expeditions shadow in front of me when my headlights were on and other cars were behind me.

Cyclone

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Friday: 76k miles

- Oil Change, Motorcraft full synthetic. Put on that fujimito oil drain plug.
- Trans Fluid replacement. Mercon LV
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement. More Mercon LV

I'm losing coolant, but we can't tell from where. No puddles when parked.