What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blksmk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Got my baja designs fog lights this afternoon going to pick them up enroute to Missouri. And just ordered the pockets

IMG_20200305_161542_930.jpg

Blksmk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just decided to go 3/2 ready sst level. And order 4600 blisteins to replace the old ones.

Should have it installed mid may

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First non-rainy night I’ve driven and got a clear view of how the Sylvania Silverstar Ultras perform. Looked good. The old stock ones would die out on the road and look like they weren’t even on when an newer LED projector vehicle passed, the Silverstar Ultra halogens weren’t phased by the LED lights tonight and throw a lot stronger light than stock.....for $53 to rival more complex and pricey systems I’m happy. Could also be my 20/20 vision.

sjwelds

Full Access Members
Reaction score
First non-rainy night I’ve driven and got a clear view of how the Sylvania Silverstar Ultras perform. Looked good. The old stock ones would die out on the road and look like they weren’t even on when an newer LED projector vehicle passed, the Silverstar Ultra halogens weren’t phased by the LED lights tonight and throw a lot stronger light than stock.....for $53 to rival more complex and pricey systems I’m happy. Could also be my 20/20 vision.
Keep us posted on how they hold up.