What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Added. New tstat. To the list

I recommend a Stant SuperStat. When my OEM one started to perform poorly after only 4 years, I picked up up a Motorcraft replacement from the dealer and it was about half the weight of the original. The Stant SuperStat was very beefy and has performed very well (5 years now, still going strong).

Blksmk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I recommend a Stant SuperStat. When my OEM one started to perform poorly after only 4 years, I picked up up a Motorcraft replacement from the dealer and it was about half the weight of the original. The Stant SuperStat was very beefy and has performed very well (5 years now, still going strong).

Thanks I'll look into it. Right now looking at a mishimoto for 90.00 cdn

Aspen03

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Quick vacuum, wiped down and some spray wax to keep it looking good as I can. I'm wanting to pick up a Rupes LHR21 and give it a good polish but waiting until after I bring something else home first.

Drae

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Uploaded a couple of videos onto YouTube for ya. My 2010 with the Flowmaster Delta Flow 40 3 inch in/out. 3 inches from the Y and stepped down to 2 1/2 after the muffler because the shop was complaining about the difficulty of 3 inches by the spare tire. You may need earphones because my phone's mic doesn't seem to pick up very loud. My 03 has the Magnaflow cat system and Magnaflow muffler 2 1/2 inch all the way. I prefer chambered mufflers so eventually the Magnaflow will go. I'll get a couple of videos tomorrow.

Blksmk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm seriously leaning for the magnaflo.

Think I just spent 1k lol thank you for the video