What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SomeENG

Reaction score
I made a compilation video mostly featuring The expedition on trails.

I also finished installing my mevotech front suspension and steering kit I bought, just waiting for the tires I ordered so I can have them installed and aligned.

Last edited:

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Holy cow I just realized my registration has been expired for over 2 months. In New York the State Troopers are supposed to throw you in jail for 2 weeks for driving with an expired registration. Not even kidding. Just did it on DMV website but who knows when I’ll get it with covid.

mquick5

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I always re register vehicles online too. In Ohio they are not ticketing people with expired tags or liscense. My wife's dl expired last month. All BMV offices are closed here. Lots of people driving around here on expired temporary tags too.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I always re register vehicles online too. In Ohio they are not ticketing people with expired tags or liscense. My wife's dl expired last month. All BMV offices are closed here. Lots of people driving around here on expired temporary tags too.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I supposedly can print a temp. According to NYS I’m eligible to be pulled over and get a ticket despite covid for this violation as it’s been months.

Last edited:

Blksmk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Got my 4600 blistien and readylift 3/2 leveling kit. Getting them installed monday.. and now it's the timing chain making noise, but it's almost brand new lol with all the new parts

SomeENG

Reaction score
I had my tires installed and my wheels aligned today, I didn't think to ask how much they were going to charge me so I got gouged like a mother-******. $150 to mount and balance 4 tires, swap my old spare, and a front end alignment.
The whole job took less than an hour.

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I had my tires installed and my wheels aligned today, I didn't think to ask how much they were going to charge me so I got gouged like a mother-******. $150 to mount and balance 4 tires, swap my old spare, and a front end alignment.
The whole job took less than an hour.

Seems pretty reasonable to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm seriously leaning for the magnaflo.

Think I just spent 1k lol thank you for the video

Amazon has had the Magnaflo down to $400 USD, but it only drops that low 1-2 times per year. Last I checked it was about $700 USD.