What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Plati

Reaction score
Dog looks like he's high off paint fumes. :p
I dunno about that, great looking dog!! Reminded me of the MACK TRUCK bulldog.
However I kept thinking "that dog statue almost looks like its alive".
I wonder if thats where he rides on a road trip ??? $50 says he does.
Love the Canada stickers too, of course. Big fan of Canada. Might move there.

The copper looks awesome. Very cool. I had a BMW 320i back in the 80's with that color.
I used to run that engine up to redline before every shift. That was its comfort zone.

Last edited:

Boostedbus

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just finished giving the bus a much needed bath. It’s hard to keep her clean running those country stone roads in WV where our little getaway is. I always squirt up underneath behind the rockers and in the wheel wells to try and flush out the stone lime and dirt. She cleans up nicely.2322950D-D425-4C43-AB88-9A0592D1D4BA.jpeg

Blksmk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
just opened up the exhaust and added Mandel bend 3.25 exhaust with a Flowmaster 40.

Started to tear down my spare 5.4 writing out my list of parts and hopefully be ready for 12 psi of turbopower

Joe S

Reaction score
Installed my Weather Tech Hood protector (Fits like a glove) and then received all my Weather Tech front, rear floor & cargo liner from FedEx today..they look great!

IIGood

Reaction score
First tire rotation since I took ownership!

On my lunch break, I took it over to the Ford dealer that's across the street from my office. Got there before any rain started (I always feel bad taking a vehicle in for service when the weather sucks). I did have an appointment and they asked if I'd be waiting for it, letting me know it'd probably be an hour and a half to complete. I said that I'd just go back to work and they could call me when it's ready; only takes me about 10 minutes to walk there. On my walk back to the office, the skies opened up on me. Fortunately I did take my umbrella out of the back seat, but my legs got soaked as the rain was coming down pretty good.

It was about 3 hours later that the truck was actually ready...but didn't really matter since I was at work getting stuff done.

brcknrdg Rob

Reaction score
'09 over the weekend we were able to remove the front license plate by misjudging the last bump in a row of ruts. Got to run it in 4 wheel drive for 2 miles or so on some fire roads. Today she is in the shop for diagnosis of a preexisting clank in the front. CPPS started rattling off for the first time while up in the hills trying to do an Austin Power turn after backing up a hill for a few hundred feet in 4 low, I had the oil changed and they OF'd it (opposite from leaving it a half quart shy so that I could add an additive) didn't find out till we were well on the road.

00' was at the same shop to have the A/C charged. I had recently replaced the little vacuum connections that stop the air from blowing. They charged the system that all the way down to 3, after charging it would only drop to 50 degrees at the condenser. They emptied and changed the tube filter which was clogged with what they thought might be a leak sealer from the PO. Recharged with a leak detector I will stop in next week

Cyclone

Full Access Members
Reaction score
First tire rotation since I took ownership!

On my lunch break, I took it over to the Ford dealer that's across the street from my office. Got there before any rain started (I always feel bad taking a vehicle in for service when the weather sucks). I did have an appointment and they asked if I'd be waiting for it, letting me know it'd probably be an hour and a half to complete. I said that I'd just go back to work and they could call me when it's ready; only takes me about 10 minutes to walk there. On my walk back to the office, the skies opened up on me. Fortunately I did take my umbrella out of the back seat, but my legs got soaked as the rain was coming down pretty good.

It was about 3 hours later that the truck was actually ready...but didn't really matter since I was at work getting stuff done.
I'm surprised that they didn't offer you a ride to your work.