What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I added about 3/8 qt of oil and then headed off to pick more equipment. While we were doing 1 job 2 hours away, another presented itself so we had to work with the trailer we had. I Tetris'd the shit out of it and managed to get 2 pieces of commercial strength equipment inside the truck and 2 more in the trailer along with 1 cardio piece. I continue to be impressed at how much cargo she can swallow and how easily she tows (in the absence of steep grades).

IMG-7466.jpg

IMG-7467.jpg

ynpmoose

Reaction score
Keep losing throttle control, P2112 throttle stuck closed. Shutdown and startup and it would run fine for a few more miles and fail again.
Cleaned the throttle body, issue not resolved. Replaced the throttle body/electronics and now it's fine. FYI - This is not covered under the Ford Certified powertrain warranty, so don't waste your time. 4 bolts, a wire clip, and a hose clamp and it comes off. Piece of cake.

This idle recalibration video was helpful:

Aspen03

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Took it and the Navigator for a quick wash, came back and finished up w detailer and spray wax. I'm off this next week and hope to clay and polish both. Keeping em clean till then.

Not bad for being over 100k miles apart.

20200724_205407.jpg 20200724_205416.jpg

Cyclone

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Got the front doors and windshield tinted. I have retina issue so it’s legal.

Cyclone

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Upgraded my dash cam to a Viofo A129 Pro Duo.

Front and back cameras. 4K on front. WiFi. It’s all good.

IIGood

Reaction score
The passenger side interior door handle lost its ability to open the door on my Limited yesterday. It could still be opened from the outside so I figured it wasn't the latch assembly.

I pulled the door panel off this evening and just found that the plastic sleeve around the cable had freed itself from the clip, thus allowing for more slack on the cable. I got that back in place and its working again.

But I did discover that must not have been the first time a repair has been done on the handle. The piece holding the upper pin of the actual handle in ace was broken from the main assembly and was being held in place by a screw.

20200826_170016.jpg