What happens in March??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Its a fact of life. We Americans are inventive and adaptable. We will create new ways to do business and forge the road ahead. Transportation is a fundamental business essential to life in America. Wait and see the creative solutions that are implemented.

Example: I'm having tires changed tomorrow at Goodyear. I will not even go inside. Have made arrangements to drive up and park Expy with keys in it and tires in the back. They do the work and I call with a credit card number and then drive home. Badda Bing Badda Boom!
Gotta keep people employed and the wheels of commerce rolling while still keeping everyone safe. My Expy will have no Virus in it and will be disinfected before dropping it off and picking it up. My friends and I are are getting food from favorite local restaurants on a pick up basis at least once a week. Do what you can.

Well, no one said cars/trucks are going away. They simply won't be able to sell any for quite some time, so when they are permitted again they will be eager to deal.

I must say I am incredibly disappointed in our country's inability to adapt. With the many decades we have had to prepare for something like this and the amount of research/technology at our fingertips, we were completely unprepared. Society has virtually come to a halt and, clearly, no one has any idea how to adapt. Sure, we eventually will, but we have proven we aren't particularly adept at it.

Machete

My Rig. 2000 EB 4x4 5.4L
Reaction score
Well, no one said cars/trucks are going away. They simply won't be able to sell any for quite some time, so when they are permitted again they will be eager to deal.

I must say I am incredibly disappointed in our country's inability to adapt. With the many decades we have had to prepare for something like this and the amount of research/technology at our fingertips, we were completely unprepared. Society has virtually come to a halt and, clearly, no one has any idea how to adapt. Sure, we eventually will, but we have proven we aren't particularly adept at it.

You’re right. I agree. BUT that won’t be the case anymore.

As for car/truck sales, I can just see 4th of July blow out deals. :005:

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You’re right. I agree. BUT that won’t be the case anymore.

As for car/truck sales, I can just see 4th of July blow out deals. :005:

July 2021 at the rate we're going. NYC is talking about shutdowns extending beyond 9 months. :/

Trainmaster

Old School Member
Reaction score
Looks like next week New York is going to clamp down and restrict some travel. I received "travel papers" from my former government employer identifying "essential employment" in the mail today and was told I may need them if I'm called back to the job and have to drive.

joethefordguy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
in my experience with stunts like that, I have walked, as you did, and found elsewhere to do my shopping. If they try to play you once, they will never stop, even after you buy. they have shown themselves untrustworthy.

Machete

My Rig. 2000 EB 4x4 5.4L
Reaction score
Thefordguy,

Agreed. If they try to cheat you once...
It amazes me that some stealers really think we’re all stupid or that we won’t shop

Truck buyers can be very educated about what they want.