What Have You Done to Your 4th Gen This Week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steve-O

Reaction score
So I am worried I may have screwed up, thinking wheel offset backwards. I was looking for a slight poke and ordered +18 offset, thinking "+" pushed out, but after reading this, I am thinking I should have ordered "-" offset. Guess I'll find out tomorrow when they arrive. :(

DWs-TTEB

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So I am worried I may have screwed up, thinking wheel offset backwards. I was looking for a slight poke and ordered +18 offset, thinking "+" pushed out, but after reading this, I am thinking I should have ordered "-" offset. Guess I'll find out tomorrow when they arrive. :(

the stock Ford wheels are +44 offset so +18 will still give you poke. Lou H has +18 he has poke. I have -12 offset and have 1.5” of poke.

Steve-O

Reaction score
A question for those who got a 5 Star tuner. Which one is the best?
HP TUNERS RTD, SCT X4, or SCT/BULLY DOG BDX

Also, which are the must-have tunes, they default to 87 Daily Street/Tow, 89 Daily Street/Tow and 87 Performance

BTW, 2021 Limited, stock with no performance mods

DWs-TTEB

Full Access Members
Reaction score
A question for those who got a 5 Star tuner. Which one is the best?
HP TUNERS RTD, SCT X4, or SCT/BULLY DOG BDX

Also, which are the must-have tunes, they default to 87 Daily Street/Tow, 89 Daily Street/Tow and 87 Performance

BTW, 2021 Limited, stock with no performance mods

I got the HP tuner from 5Star with the 94 & 93 Performance, 89 daily, & 87 daily tunes. LOVE IT! Had them since July 2020. I like the HP tuner because it connects via laptop, has lots of logging capabilities etc. @LokiWolf has written about HP tuners a bunch on here. A quick search for "Tuners" will take you to his writeups.

https://www.expeditionforum.com/threads/sct-tuner.45724/page-6#post-418934