What Have You Done to Your 4th Gen This Week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2019 Plat Exp

Reaction score
About the c-pillar vinyl wrap - how tricky was it to get around/under the rubber seal at the bottom and sides?

Pretty simple just go slowly or use knife less tape. I just cut it close and wrapped tucked it in you can also hit it with heat gun to shrink it up if you have excess.

Shaffer9

Full Access Members
Reaction score
UPR / 5Star Catch Can and S&B Intake.

af953e2290f8ffc215b537681aa007ca.jpg
13674a299a79249edf7df05c3435a67e.jpg
f88455f31b09b64b55ce14797b4de5bc.jpg
9d6c9c0e677e9ede0a5f73422280b954.jpg
429db1b9cbf222477328bb3547c7a77d.jpg
a3391378dcc56f2ced4a0c37d146dfff.jpg

Waiting on Tune files from 5Star for the NGauge tuner. Will be getting 6 files for various octane types; street and performance for 89/91/93 Octanes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let us know if you see any changes with the S&B CAI before the tunes.

Big H

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Let us know if you see any changes with the S&B CAI before the tunes.

The sound is a bit louder and the exhaust note is nicer.I also feel the gear shift points have become slightly longer; it’s holding each gear a bit longer.

Don’t feel any shudder or idle drops / rpm drops anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MxRacer965

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I finally pulled the trigger on updating to Sync 3.4 after having a new Fusion rental car last week.

I’m waiting to see if 5 Star has a Black Friday special again this year and I may go for a tune. Mostly just want to change the shift points. I hate the 3-5 skip shift still, and I’d rather it not rush to the next highest gear quite so quick. Sport mode holds gears too long and shifting is a bit harsher than I’d like.

twernst

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looks a lot cleaner, I like it. I told my dealer I wouldn't leave the lot with any dealer badging... they kinda pushed back so I asked them ‘would you rather I complain to my friends and family about y’all insisting on the dealer badging or me complimenting y’all on how easy it was to not get that lame ass dealer badging’. There was no badging when my car arrived. For real, how many cars to they sell because of someone seeing that lame ass dealer sticker?

I get it in writing on every BO and We OWE, if they don't do it. I am very much in agreement with you on this Artie. I am a huge advocate for doing business with people that are willing to to do business, if keeping their name on the back on the vehicle or silly license plate surround is so important to them that they are willing to let me walk on it, then they most likely won't stand for me when warranty issues arise.

Lou Hamilton

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I get it in writing on every BO and We OWE, if they don't do it. I am very much in agreement with you on this Artie. I am a huge advocate for doing business with people that are willing to to do business, if keeping their name on the back on the vehicle or silly license plate surround is so important to them that they are willing to let me walk on it, then they most likely won't stand for me when warranty issues arise.

My dealer told me that they need to ask the customer if they would allow it. In MD, they cannot just put it on without consent.

twernst

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My dealer told me that they need to ask the customer if they would allow it. In MD, they cannot just put it on without consent.
I forget if the CarMax in Laurel put it on when when bought our Highlander back in '12 but good to know, as I often don't buy my vehicles in my state.