What is this part called ??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scoot0073

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Trying to find this part to replace but hard to do if ya don't know what it is called.. It seems to be a separate piece from the bumper clip.

Thanks

771e17b1b390bc251122ee8a181ba903.jpg
ddd0e69220fe2546e971ee43edbe568c.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Flexpedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Bumper Extension, or Bumper End Extension seems fairly common. Available OEM and aftermarket. With and without holes for wheel lip moldings (fender flares)

Example part number would be 2L14-17F001-BHW.

If you have a heat gun, you might be able to form that one back into place.

OP
OP
scoot0073

scoot0073

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Bumper Extension, or Bumper End Extension seems fairly common. Available OEM and aftermarket. With and without holes for wheel lip moldings (fender flares)

Example part number would be 2L14-17F001-BHW.

If you have a heat gun, you might be able to form that one back into place.
Thank u very much.. Yea I pondered on using a heat gun and try to get it back out I'm going to see if I can remove it without removing the *****'n bumper. Thanks again

OP
OP
scoot0073

scoot0073

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yea I haven't try to address it yet but I found them in eBay for $100
And no they are not part of the bumper they are separate pieces..
But ATM its at the bottom of my list of things to do..

Ellison Brown III

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ok... so there are two answers here. That upper portion of the bumper is connected to lower. So, it is essentially part of the bumper by way of a bracket, and rivets. It is possible to replace it separately. They can be found on the internet. Most commonly they are found already part of the bumper to make it a complete set for installation.

I know this because I’ve changed a few of these out (5 of them). When ordering your parts for the bumper be sure to pay attention to EB vs. non-EB, and backup sensor vs non-backup sensor equipped vehicles, etc.

tommyddsr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Take it off the vehicle and heat it up from the inside with a heat gun (NOT a blow dryer) or a propane torch and push it back out. If you are careful you won't damage the paint.

Motorcity muscle

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If it was mine I would drill a small hole in middle of dent and insert a small plastic hollow wall anchor, then insert screw and pull the dent out. Could then fill the hole with a dark silicone or finish with plastic patch.