What to look for when buying a gen 1 expy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lane24

technical advisor
Reaction score

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
the door a jar problem. shoot some WD40 into the hinge so the lights switch will push in.
the vacuum breathe tube on the rear axle. make sure its on there or it makes some weird noise in the axle. (does anyone know where it goes to. it goes into the frame and from there idk.) mine came off right at the nipple on the axle. so its on there with a little super glue and electrical tape.
window actuators in the front. (still have yet to fix mine.) as for the hose that was the latest cop to go out. coolant dripped on mine. idk how ford fixed the hose but its the same one.

jacks3am

Full Access Members
Reaction score
my door ajar problem went away not by wd40 not by new sensors but rather a shorted wire. fords are notorious for that because wires dont like to bend and everythime you open your door it just makes it worse and worse because of that loom of wires going from the door to the car

jacks3am

Full Access Members
Reaction score
bushings on the front sway bar? mine was disconnected in the first place!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
geovanni