Wheel spacers with factory wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joseph Burgess

Reaction score
does anyone make spacers that work with the factory rims. Got a 2000 Eddie Bauer 4x4 wanting a set can’t find any

SnuffThePunkz

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Absolutely works, just need to make sure you use open ended lug nuts on the spacers, and the factory style lug nuts on the factory wheels.

If the lugs stick past the spacers you will need to grind them down for like a 1" spacer. I have 1.5" spacers and no trimming was required.

Last edited:

SnuffThePunkz

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Check out Custom Offsets.

As Bob stated custom offsets is great, tons of useful info and reasonable prices, that being said. I have some second hand leg centric eBay spacers that I've been running over a year with zero issues. Just have to install them properly every time, and takes longer to do right. If your not going to take then time every time spend the extra on hub centric spacers for sure.

OP
OP
Joseph Burgess

Joseph Burgess

Reaction score
Ok checked the custom offset website, don’t see spacers on there, I don’t want custom wheels , I like my 17s that’s on my vehicle , what type of cost am I looking at for hub centric spacers and where to find them .

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savbraze