Where are you from?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sleepy650

Reaction score
hello! new expedition owner here...my wife and I just bought a 2018 limited and cant wait to take delivery in two days...just checking out the forum to learn as much as i can. I am definitely not new to fords but this will be my wife's 1st ford. Love the new styling of the Exped...hope to learn from everyone here! We are located in the SF Bay Area of California.

Axle Folly

Reaction score
Between Everett and Seattle, future home of the next NHL franchise! :::fingers crossed:::

Handle is inspired by Eddie Murphy's Beverly Hills Cop character, with a play on words to represent hi-jinx involving a vehicle, or that the vehicle is somehow innately flawed. It is curious that Ford demands its dealers perform at a 5 or fail, while there seems to be consensus that the Gen 3 Expeditions are not perfect, needing to be tweaked for optimal fit and function. Granted, it took me a year of ownership before I've begun to get deep enough into the vehicle to begin to draw on the collective wisdom of the forum.

Anyhow, as we journey down the road of Expy ownership, I am looking to share in that wisdom. Cheers, and happy trails.

Last edited:

MyExes

Reaction score
Hello,

From Milwaukee, WI I have a 2002 Expedition Eddie Bauer and a 2005 Expedition XLT